- August 31, 2020
- August 27, 2020
- June 19, 2020
- June 1, 2020
- March 31, 2020
- February 11, 2020
Specialization of SEZ TIT «Istok»
Created on the territory of the science city Fryazino of Moscow district in accordance with the RF Government Decree of 31.12.2015 № 1538 technological innovative special economic zone “Istok” (Technology Innovative SEZ “Istok”). Located in one of Russian scientific centre with high scientific and technological potential.
Technology Innovative SEZ “Istok” is created to provide conditions for conducting research and development, prototyping and production of initial lots of high-tech production in accordance with prioritized scientific- technical and innovative activities, experimental developments, tests and preparation of workers, attached to city district Fryazino as scientific city.
Fields of development and production
PHOTONICS AND LASER ENGINEERING
DESIGN OF COMPLEX TECHNICAL SYSTEMS
Branches of application of products and services
|INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES|
|MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY|
|RADIOELECTRONIC INDUSTRY AND INSTRUMENT MAKING INDUSTRY|
The map of the special economic zone “Istok”
Technological Innovative SEZ “Istok” on the territory of the urban district of Fryazino, Moscow region is formed on the ground areas:
- The ground area of JSC “RPC “Istok” n.a. Shokin” with the adjacent territory – 57.9 hectares;
- The ground area of JSC «RI “Platan” with a factory at RI” – 2.6 hectares;
- The ground area of JSC Ltd.”May” – 2.1 hectares;
- Shchelkovo Highway (Р103: Moscow – Shchelkovo).
- Fryanovo Highway (Р110: Shchelkovo - Fryanovo).
- 15 km – from Central Ring Road (MRR).
- 25 km – from Moscow Ring Road (MRR).
- Moscow – Mytishchi – Fryazino branch, Yaroslavl direction of Moscow railway.
- Station and passenger platforms - Fryazino – Tovarnaya and Fryazino – Passazhirskaya.
- Railway to SEZ territory.
AIRPORTS AND RIVER PORTS
- Nearest airports: Sheremetyevo (60km), Domodedovo (80 km).
- Nearest river ports: Moscow (60 km).
- Water supply: JSC “RPC “Istok” n.a. Shokin” (4000 cubic m/day).
- Power supply: substation “Fryazino” 110/35/10 kV, installed capacity 37 MW.
- Heat supply: boiler room JSC “RPC “Istok” n.a. Shokin” (160 Gcal/hour).
- Gas supply: permitted power 33.6 million tons of standard fuel per year.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE
- Telecommunications fiber-optic network (more than 10 Gigabit).
- Information computer networks: twisted pair cat. 5Е and higher (up to 1 Gb/sec).
- Telephone lines: telephone network of Shchelkovo communication center (JSC “Rostelecom”).
- Customs perimeter with video surveillance system.
- Checkpoint and vehicle inspection: checkpoint, vehicle search sites, etc.
- Office rooms for placement of the customs authority departments, equipped with telecommunication facilities.
Located near the capital of the Russian Federation, developed transport infrastructure and good transport accessibility.
High scientific and educational potential of the Moscow region and the city of Fryazino.
SEZ TIT “Istok” was created on the basis of existing enterprises having all necessary infrastructure.
RADIOELECTRONIC INNOVATIVE - TERRITORIAL CLUSTER
The innovative industry as a whole and the development of high-tech production are among the strategic priorities of social-economic development of Russia.
Tax and customs payments
2a, Vokzalnaya Str., Fryazino
+7 (495) 465-86-47
If you have any questions or need expert advice, leave your contact details and we will contact you in a convenient way for You.